Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

East Asian Village Kickstarter by Renaissance Miniatures

Here is a Kickstarter project from Renaissance Miniatures for and East Asian Village in 28mm. Time to break out the Samurai rules! These are pre-painted laser cut buildings and they do look sharp! I just received notice that my Medieval Buildings will be shipping tomorrow. I'll be sure to post up some construction photos from that set as soon as I can. I'm expecting a quality product and looking at the East Asian village it looks like the quality has carried over. Now to be honest I won't be participating in this kickstarter but I'm hoping that maybe their next one will be for the Old West, Calamity could use a few more buildings.

So check out their kickstarter: East Asian Village

Photo is by Renaissance Miniatures and is used without permission.
Hopefully they won't mind.

8 comments:

  1. Those are stellar! If I was into this period, I'd back this in a heartbeat. I hope they meet and exceed their goals.

    I'm watching Ken Burns American West documentary right now. I've just started the Gold Rush episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in that boat. Maybe in at a dollar to participate in the comments.

      You are in deep Anne. Let me get things together and I'll really set the hook. ;)

      Delete
  2. My goodness that is tempting! I understand Osprey are releasing a set of Samurai skirmish rules too - yet more temptation to resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could certainly tip you over the edge. A new set of rules, a new set of fabulous buildings, if you already have miniatures you may as well succumb to the temptation!

      Delete
  3. I will, just to add to all I have, love the Samurai period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! They have already hit their initial funding level. I expect everything will run much smoother as well, especially since they already have a laser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, a great village for a great period!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my wallet is quite happy that this is not a period that interests me. Otherwise I would be in deep on this KS!

      Delete