Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kickstarter; Hanger 18 Pinups - Bawidamann Style

It seem to be my month for pushing Kickstarters. This one is for a new 54mm line from some friends of mine and members of my painting group the CMPA (Colorado Miniature Painting Alliance). Unlike other Kickstarters I have had a chance to actually see the prototype 3D sculpt in person, pretty darn cool.

Andrew Bawidamann definitely has a style all his own and I quite like his artwork. To see some of it come alive as a miniature is truly amazing. These are definitely display pieces not gaming pieces but I think even my gaming and model railroad followers can appreciate these.

I have some snagged some pictures off of Kickstarter to show here but to really get involved head on over to Kickstarter and take a look. If you are just looking for more miniatures to add to your collection head on over to the Hanger 18 webite.



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's one word that definitely comes to mind!

      Delete
  2. I'm already in on this one. There's no way I could pass it up.

    Yeah, I saw the Dark Sword Kickstarter and whoo that's a lot of money. I can't afford to touch that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the second Kickstarter I have had a semi inside track on. I'm definitely in although I'm not sure how my pay logistics are going to work out this month which could make things tricky. I'm starting a new job on July 8th.

      Delete
    2. Oh and the Dark Sword was way more expensive than I was thinking it would be. I'm out on that one as well.

      Delete
  3. Looks more expensive than it is meant to be.

    ReplyDelete