Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Kickstarter; Hangar 18 Pinups - Army Ranger

Hangar 18 has posted up a picture of the render for the Army Ranger. She will be kneeling on top of what might be the hood of a Jeep. I like this one, and its the one I'm currently on the hook for.

Make sure to head on over and sign off for some of these awesome miniatures: Hangar 18


3 comments:

  1. She's such a classic looking pin-up. I haven't decided which one I'm getting yet. I'm leaning towards the pinup that is straddling the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too! I'm torn, but I am started a new job this Monday with a very solid pay increase, I might be able to get both!

      Delete
    2. I like that one as well, I'm hoping to get both if the timing on the new job works out.

      Delete