Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Citizens of Calamity - Knuckleduster

Despite being distracted by the watertank arriving I did manage to get a few of those Knuckleduster minis finished before I left for Sacramento.

Nothing very exciting here, these are supporting cast minis not hero minis. I do wish that someone would start doing some really good old west female sculpts though. These aren't bad but they could be a lot better.

A few pretty poor pictures just to prove I was painting more than anything else.

Almost half way. There are three more male minis and four more female minis in this group

Gravedigger, Blacksmith and Worker


3 comments:

  1. They aren't bad at all. Sometimes you have to fight the sculpts a bit. I need to take some better pictures though. I'm actually pretty pleased with the blacksmith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray! I'm not sure about great but they are ready for the table. Now I just have to build the table!

      Delete