Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, February 3, 2014

From one coast to the other

I worked a job in Maryland starting back in November. This week I'm on the other coast in Sacramento. Its certainly warmer here than it is in Colorado right now.

Here are a few shots of the trip so far. I'm going to bring my DSLR next time. For stuff like this the camera phone just doesn't cut it.

Control Tower at DIA

On the taxi way, rolling by the main terminal. They are building a hotel on the south end where the cranes are. I think the light rail station will be there as well.

Heading towards the Rockies

Still climbing to get above the mountains


Somewhere over Utah. 

Things really flatten out in CA, approaching Sacramento

Where did all the snow go?



No comments:

Post a Comment