Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Kolinsky Brush Shortage Ending!

Based on a posting in the Reaper Miniatures forum I headed out to Dick Blick and found that my favorite Da Vinci Masestro brushes (series 35) in sizes 0, 1 and 2 were back in stock, although there are other brushes in the line that are still not available. However, all the smaller size brushes can be purchased again. Looks like the major brush manufacturers have finally finished redoing their paperwork or came to a compromise with the US Wildlife department.

I checked the Winsor & Newton Series 7 range and found those available in all sizes as were the Raphael Kolinsky brushes. I do believe the wait is over!






2 comments:

  1. Oh thank God. My brushes are worn to the nubs. Guess I'll be going on a shopping spree after the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can breathe a sigh of relief as well! Although I still had a couple in reserve I was really missing my Da Vinci Maestros!

      Delete